Important Information Regarding Your Pest Management Program
Health and safety information
- You must advise us of any petsor of any personal or family/staff allergies, or other concerns.
- Any persons who are particularly sensitive, or who suffer from allergic reactions, should remain out of the premises for a period of 24 hours as a matter of precaution.
- You must remove or protect any people, animals, birds or fish during the treatment period.
- You must cover all food items and all food utensils.
- You must avoid contact with treated surfaces until the control agent has dried.
- You must observe any verbal advice provided by our licensed technician at the time of treatment.
- You must ensure your premises are properly ventilated after treatment.
Treatment Details and Control Agents
- The control agents being used are all approved by the Department of Primary Industry and Energy’s National Registration Authority and registered for use by the relevant State or Territory Registration Authority.
- While every care will be taken no liability is accepted should staining of timbers, fabrics, wall coverings, floor coverings or any other articles occur.
- WARNING. Where drilling and or cutting is required; no liability is accepted damage result to concealed services such as power, gas, water, etc. You indemnify us against any costs that may arise from such possible damages. Clear and accurate plans should be provided by you before we commence.
Termites and Other Timber Pests
- we strongly recommend that you should arranged to have your property inspected for termites at least once every twelve(12) months and preferably every three(3) to six(6) months as recommended in the Australian Standards AS “Protection of Buildings from Subterranean Termites and AS 4949.3 Inspection of Buildings – Timber Pest Inspections”. A termite or timber pest inspection can be arranged upon request and is recommended.